I can remember being little and learning about all the animals in the world...never dreaming I'd see the g - for giraffe or z for zebra in my life! Now, if I didn't value my life, I could walk right up and touch them! It's funny how life works out sometimes. I'm a lucky girl!
I owe my great camera equipment to my parents! As they continue to develop their incredible photography talents, I inherited Mum's start-up camera. LOVE IT!
One of Lori's dreams has always been to come to Africa and see the wildlife. As I rode around today and snapped pictures of "real, live African animals," I couldn't help but wish Lor was at my side. I look forward to seeing her face in January when she finally gets to see these animals and feels all the excitement I felt today.
I owe my great camera equipment to my parents! As they continue to develop their incredible photography talents, I inherited Mum's start-up camera. LOVE IT!
One of Lori's dreams has always been to come to Africa and see the wildlife. As I rode around today and snapped pictures of "real, live African animals," I couldn't help but wish Lor was at my side. I look forward to seeing her face in January when she finally gets to see these animals and feels all the excitement I felt today.
Great pictures!
ReplyDelete