Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Computer

In addition to the face wash, toothpaste, perfumes, and eye makeup that I have purchased in preparation for life in South Africa, I added a new MacBook Pro to the list today! This computer represents my connection to home while I'm away. This computer will make the nearly 8,000 miles separating me and my old life only a simple click of the mouse away! It may sound silly, but this computer makes the craziness that is changing my life ... do-able!

1 comment:

  1. Dictionary is too bulky and my tender hands will be tired of looking into it opt frequently for meaning of lots of words you used in all the other blogs. Wow! your language is soooooooooo rich. So this one suits my ability to write comment on.

    Dear Ms. A, is it the same Macbook you are taking along at schook that you are talking about. Really, it is cute one but so much emotional value it has is known today only.

    I am awaiting when my daddy will allow me to use his laptop.

    And one promise, your this student will try to learn good english and write good blogs that makes you proud of her.

    Warm regards.

    URVASHI

    ReplyDelete